Are you a passionate and experienced leader and fundraiser? Our growing financial development team is looking for you!
Key Result Areas
1. Strategic planning and Operational execution - Develop strategic plans and facilitate execution in order to ensure robust support for development activities and organizational goals
2. Fundraising - Cultivate and steward development opportunities and relationships in order to facilitate the consistent and sustainable achievement of financial goals
3. Leadership - Lead the development team in order to support personal development and departmental sustainability
Minimum Preferred Requirements
• Mission-driven, goal-oriented, and donor-centred
• Service-oriented focus and leadership
• Self-starter with ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Experience working with volunteers and in the non-profit / fundraising / sales environment
• 5-7 years successful experience in major gift solicitation and team leadership
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
• Dedicated to excellence
• Actively support organizational vision, values and culture
• "yes and" mindset
• Exponential thinker and good listener
• Proactive, persistent, and resourceful
• Willing to travel as required
• Computer literate with experience in fundraising databases preferred
As soon as possible
Facebook Feature- Tami Zacharias
It matters not if we are from 200 countries; we are one in Christ and shall be for eternity. OMNI-team member Greg Kernaghan about ‘globalisation’.
“The climb has taken me far beyond the mountain,” says Canadian Freedom Climber Denise Heppner, who knows that helping even one person makes a difference.
After 23 years of reaching out to refugees and immigrants in Germany, one OM couple have relocated to Canada to continue their ministry.