Would you like to be part of the sending force to see 2000 Latinos reaching the least-reached in the world? Do you enjoy editing and overseeing the creation of quality resources that put information in the hands of those seeking to be involved in God’s work? If your answer is yes, this role is for you.
As we embark in a new strategy for the future of OM in Latin America, this role is a very vital one in supporting the vision to see vibrant communities of Jesus followers among the least reached and sending Latinos to the least reached.
This role includes:
- Working with translators, designers, and leaders to ensure project completions by deadlines to create book covers, booklets, flyers, logo, media designs that are appropriate for the focus culture in Latin America and communicate the desired message.
- Overseeing all communications, public relations, and marketing for the area
- Editing and revising magazines and information packets with pleasing arrangement of text, image, and space, aligned with OM branding standards
- Writing and distributing monthly newsletters for LAM internal news
- Collaborating with OM Latin America partners
- Multimedia presentations
Manager’s Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Background and experience in communications.
- Good attention to detail and an eye for design
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Mature Christian
- Organizational and administrative skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Proficient in English
- Some Spanish language (or willing to learn)
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Able to take the initiative
Support: OM is a voluntary organisation. As such, all workers are expected to raise their own financial support. More information will be provided on application.
As soon as possible
Miembros de la tripulación del Logos Hope describen su experiencia compartiendo el amor de Dios en las calles de Latinoamérica.
Crewmembers from Logos Hope describe what it’s like to share God’s love with those they meet on the streets of Latin America.
Balboa, Panama :: Konferenz von Missionsgesellschaften aus ganz Lateinamerika findet an Bord der Logos Hope statt
Balboa, Panama :: Logos Hope hosts a gathering of mission organisations from across Latin America.
Martin (Argentina) wasn’t sure whether short-term missions was his idea or God’s—until he went on an unforgettable 14-day outreach to Panama.
Balboa, Panama :: Schiffsmitarbeiter bringen jungen Müttern unter den Stammesleuten das Nähen bei und spenden der Gemeinschaft Nähmaschinen