would you like to support the development and implementation of Child Safety policies within the Latin America Area?
- Work with Field Leaders and CSOs in order to ensure development and implementation of Child Safety Policies within the area
- Provide and participate in training sessions in order to maintain a high standard of Child safety response within the area
- Build relationships with other Child safety workers in order to share resources and develop expertise
- Participate in Child safety inquiries in order to facilitate a timely and transparent response process
- Good practice of the Christian faith
- Pioneered and detailed work
- Willing to go extra miles and positive attitude
- Organizational and administrative skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in Spanish (or willing to learn)
- Computer skills (Word, especially Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Able to take the initiative
- Cultural/Emotional intelligence
As soon as possible
Balboa, Panama :: Konferenz von Missionsgesellschaften aus ganz Lateinamerika findet an Bord der Logos Hope statt
Balboa, Panama :: Logos Hope hosts a gathering of mission organisations from across Latin America.
Martin (Argentina) wasn’t sure whether short-term missions was his idea or God’s—until he went on an unforgettable 14-day outreach to Panama.
Balboa, Panama :: Schiffsmitarbeiter bringen jungen Müttern unter den Stammesleuten das Nähen bei und spenden der Gemeinschaft Nähmaschinen
Balboa, Panama :: Crewmembers teach sewing skills to young mothers from a local tribe and donate sewing machines to the community.
Balboa, Panama :: Ein Volksstamm möchte mit Hilfe der Mannschaft der Logos Hope Englisch lernen