Do you have a heart for the Turkish people and discipling others? You will work with an existing team in a growing Turkish language church in London. You will be part of a team providing a church community that cares for the spiritual needs of the Turkish speakers who live in London.
- Desire to see people transformed by the Gospel
- Have experience in pastoral situations
- Willingness to serve the Turkish language community: Turks, Kurds, Bulgarians, Cypriots
- Knowledge of their culture or eagerness to learn more
- Speak Turkish and secondly English
- Love the people and pray for them
You will be joining a team already working among the Turkish speaking community in London. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Pastoral ministry and teaching
- Building relationships across the Turkish speaking Christian community
- Helping believers grow towards maturity
Ideally you would be part of the church leadership team and able to network with other Turkish focused ministries so that discipleship is maximised. Pastoral experience in a cross-cultural or immigrant church would be beneficial. We are seeking to help the church be self-sufficient so the training and identification of believer’s gifting will be important, as you seek to work your way out of the role.
As soon as possible
As long as possible