The mobilising role exists to mobilise Jesus followers to live and work among the least reached in an authentic manner. We do this by inspiring, connecting & equipping these Jesus-followers to and for God's mission.
Key Result Areas:
- Inspire people from all walks of life toward God’s Mission
- Connect Jesus-followers and their faith communities to God's Mission and help facilitate equipping opportunities along the way
- Effective and timely follow-up of inquiries and applications to join OM
- Effective administration
Minimum preferred requirements
- Has previous cross-cultural missions or field experience, preferably with OM.
- Good communication skills – able to speak in public, comfortable dealing with people.
- Good interpersonal relational skills - able to connect with individuals and grow meaningful relationships.
- Knowledge of the global missions scene and missions trends
- Have gone through or is committed to attend the following 2 missions awareness courses: MMT and Kairos; International Policy Manual; OM South Africa Application process; OM South Africa Interviewing & screening process
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to use appropriate software used in OM for communication and people support
Confident, takes initiative, cares about people, can balance home and ministry
Please note: This is a non-salary position. Members need to raise funds and support from friends, family and churches
As soon as possible
Cuando Juan se sintió impulsado a dejar sus estudios y dedicarse a la plantación de iglesias, Dios le dejó en claro que terminará esa obra, porque estaba por usar las habilidades de Juan para Sus propósitos.
“I joined a homegroup (Bible Study or life group) two years ago and as time passes, more and more of each member’s character is coming forward,” says Renette. “It dawned on me the other day that we honestly do not have anything in common. No one does the same job or has the same friends or enjoys the same hobbies. No one would have met if it wasn’t for the homegroup. The only thing in common is our love for Jesus.”
When Juan felt compelled to leave his studies and do church planting, God made it clear to him to finish because God was going to use Juan's skills for His purposes.
Vinitha y su esposo ayudan a los jóvenes a escuchar a Dios sobre dos preguntas: '¿quién soy yo?' y '¿para qué estoy aquí?'
South African Kagiso joined Transform and an outreach to Spain. Her biggest surprise was realizing how unreached Europe is.
Vinitha and her husband help young people hear from God on two questions: 'who am I?' and 'what am I here for?'