Teaching English at all levels,mathematics, science, technology and music teachers.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
1. Develop strong relationships with students.
2. Be a godly influence on the men and women they will become.
3. Create a welcoming and challenging classroom environment.
4. Motivate students to fulfill their God given potential, academically and beyond.
5. Help create a strong community with students, parents, and colleagues.
Bachelor’s degree in the subject area taught and a bachelor’s degree or certification in education.
In addition to the salary, staff are provided housing (or an allowance in lieu of housing) and annual flights to and from their home country.
As long as possible
“While I waited the remaining few minutes for my flight, I processed what had just happened. I recognised too much of the ‘Good Samaritan’ parable in the situation, and, unfortunately, I wasn’t the unlikely passer-by who went out of the way to help: it was the Muslim woman,” shares Nicole.
Worker uses local friend’s introductions to intentionally share truth with young men.
Three families talk about their experiences serving in the Middle East with small children, a special needs son and teenage daughters.
OM workers in the Arabian Peninsula use their jobs intentionally—as opportunities to develop relationships and share truth with their co-workers in least reached nations.
The local leader of OM’s work amongst one persecuted people group tells the story of God’s work in his life.
An OM team in the Arabian Peninsula focuses first on building community and discovers extraordinary results.