WHAT WILL YOU DO:
1. Develop strong relationships with students.
2. Be a godly influence on the men and women they will become.
3. Create a welcoming and challenging classroom environment.
4. Motivate students to fulfill their God given potential, academically and beyond.
5. Help create a strong community with students, parents, and colleagues.
Bachelor’s degree in the subject area taught and a bachelor’s degree or certification in education.
In addition to the salary, staff are provided housing (or an allowance in lieu of housing) and annual flights to and from their home country.
As soon as possible
As long as possible
Maria, a midwife, is moved to the COVID-19 ward during the coronavirus pandemic and has opportunities to talk with people and pray for them.
For Sophie, finding new friends sometimes means driving three hours into the desert and bumping over sand dunes in the back of a truck.
Paola y Daniel (Argentina) querían servir a Dios en otro país, pero sabían que no querían solamente arrastrar a sus hijos con ellos, sino que deseaban servir como familia.
Paola and Daniel (Argentina) wanted to serve God overseas, but knew they weren’t just taking their sons along for the ride—they wanted to serve as a whole family.
A physical therapist takes her career to the Middle East, treating pain in people’s bodies and pointing them to the one who provides peace to their souls.
Un pastor que sirve en la Península Arábiga, nos cuenta cómo los profesionales cristianos no son una clase diferente de misionero, sino que son el presente y futuro de las misiones.