Key contributor in developing and ensuring the effective implementation and management of projects in Cambodia and the smooth running of the office.
1. Spiritually mature Christian – with spiritual vitality and high moral standards
2. A big heart for reaching out to the Least Reached peoples of Cambodia
3. A passion for Christian development work, with an empathy and compassion towards the suffering poor
4. Passion and experience to engage with youths through sports and other activities
5. Passion and experience in coordination and administrative roles
6. Ability to work well collaboratively in a multicultural team, and with a servant attitude
7. Willingness to undertake a full course of language study in Khmer (1 year)
As soon as possible
OM hace una diferencia en los barrios bajos de Camboya proveyendo ayuda material y compartiendo la Palabra de Dios.
Sokhem, miembro de OM MTI, nos cuenta su testimonio: cómo dejó el budismo para seguir a Jesús.
OM worker Sokhem shares his testimony of leaving Buddhism to follow Jesus.
OMer Joelma (Brazil) answers questions about her life and ministry in Cambodia.
OM MTI workers teach the Bible and foster a growing community of Jesus followers among a group of factory workers with polio.
OM intentionally disciples Cambodian staff so that they, in turn, can disciple others.