1. Spiritually mature Christian – with spiritual vitality and high moral standards
2. A big heart for reaching out to the Least Reached peoples of Cambodia
3. A passion for Christian development work, with an empathy and compassion towards the suffering poor
4. Passion and experience to engage with youths through sports and other activities
5. Passion and experience in coordination and administrative roles
6. Ability to work well collaboratively in a multicultural team, and with a servant attitude
7. Willingness to undertake a full course of language study in Khmer (1 year)
As soon as possible
Many people in Cambodia are out of work because of COVID-19 and are struggling to buy food. For some, their desperation has reached a critical point where prostituting their children is a way to provide for the family. An OM worker is going above and beyond to care for others during this time.
OM in Cambodia helped distribute food to impoverished communities impacted by COVID-19. Many workers there are out of the job and are struggling to feed their families.
Una trabajadora de OM en Camboya cuenta cómo Dios cambió su vida de humillación y depresión por una llena de gozo; y comparte sobre cuánto anhela que también otros conozcan a Jesús.
An OM worker in Cambodia shares about how God transformed her life from one of shame and depression to one filled with joy; and how she longs to see others know Jesus too.
An OM worker in Cambodia shares about how a new training she is attending is transforming the way she does ministry.
OM hace una diferencia en los barrios bajos de Camboya proveyendo ayuda material y compartiendo la Palabra de Dios.