The Social Work Supervisor will be a member of the Cambodia team and will play an important role in our project in Phnom Penh which provides support to vulnerable families, women and children through counselling, preventive and rehabilitative services.
1. Recognized qualifications and relevant work experience in professional social work or psychology.
2. A passion for community development work, with an empathy and compassion towards the suffering poor, in particular for children and women.
3. Ability to work well collaboratively in a multicultural team.
4. Ability to lead and build the capacity of a small team of social workers i.e. to guide, encourage and enhance their knowledge and skills.
5. Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively.
6. Case management and report writing skills.
7. Expertise in training and mentoring, especially cross culturally.
8. High level of written and spoken English, and basic level of spoken and written Khmer.
9. Good interpersonal skills, with ability to connect with local staff and clients.
10. Willing to do a 1-year Khmer language course
As soon as possible
OM hace una diferencia en los barrios bajos de Camboya proveyendo ayuda material y compartiendo la Palabra de Dios.
Sokhem, miembro de OM MTI, nos cuenta su testimonio: cómo dejó el budismo para seguir a Jesús.
OM worker Sokhem shares his testimony of leaving Buddhism to follow Jesus.
OMer Joelma (Brazil) answers questions about her life and ministry in Cambodia.
Abuse, alcohol, drugs, gangs and poverty are the daily realities for many in the slums. Many arrive at OM MTI looking for food, safety, conversation, advise and help.
OM makes a difference in Cambodian slums by providing physical aid and sharing the Word of God.