Would you like to serve others and be part of the sending force to see 2000 Latinos reaching the least-reached in the world? Do you enjoy design and creating resources that put information in the hands of those seeking to be involved in God’s work? If your answer is yes, this role is for you.
The Graphic Designer is one of the key roles that will provide help and capacity in this specific area, by creating resources to communicate our vision and truly mobilize and involve others in the God’s work. This role is a very vital one in supporting the vision to see vibrant communities of Jesus followers among the least reached.
Graphic Designer’s Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Background and experience in Graphic design.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Willing to learn and work with Open Source Graphic Design Software
• Good attention to detail and an eye for design
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Mature Christian
• Flexible and adaptable
• Able to speak / write Spanish and English
(Basic or willing to learn)
• Computer skills
(Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Able to take the initiative
Support: OM is a voluntary organisation. As such, all workers are expected to raise their own financial support. More information will be provided on application.
As soon as possible
As long as possible