Would you like to serve others and be part of the sending force to see 2000 Latinos reaching the least-reached in the world? Are you a relational person that loves to motivate others and develop contact with people? If your answer is yes, this role is for you.
In Latin America, we are committed to mobilize, train and send 2000 Latinos in the next ten years. In an effort to build capacity, and to prepare our Area for the task God has entrusted us we are opening a Service Center in Paraguay that will provide initially communication and Ship’s visit follow up services to the individual Fields.
The Partners Relationship Manager is one of the key roles that will provide help and capacity in this specific area by contact, following up and being the face of OM for those people that develop an interest in the organization and want to be part of this vision. This role is a very vital one in supporting the vision to see vibrant communities of Jesus followers among the least reached.
This role includes:
• Work alongside with OM Latin America Fields and provide assistance with the follow up of their partners
• Distribute emails, letters and general information to the Partners in database according with person interest and the Fields purpose.
• Manage and Follow up Communication Campaigns via Email.
• Provide assistance to the Fields regarding their Partners databases información
• Contact and follow up the Partners via Phone Calls or Whatsapp personally in order to provide information or follow up specific requests or donations.
Partners Relationship Manager Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
• Communication skills. Able to Listen and communicate properly.
• Previous experience in customer care, customer support or sales is is useful.
• Ability to use basic computer programs such as MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and to learn OM software (Caleb) and CRM
• Willingness to learn new software as needed.
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Mature Christian
• Organizational and administrative skills
• Effective communication skills
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Able to speak / write English (Basic)
• Able to speak / write Spanish (required)
• Portuguese is a plus.
• Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Able to take the initiative
Support: OM is a voluntary organization. As such, all workers are expected to raise their own financial support. More information will be provided on application
As soon as possible
As long as possible
Miembros de la tripulación del Logos Hope describen su experiencia compartiendo el amor de Dios en las calles de Latinoamérica.
Crewmembers from Logos Hope describe what it’s like to share God’s love with those they meet on the streets of Latin America.
Balboa, Panama :: Konferenz von Missionsgesellschaften aus ganz Lateinamerika findet an Bord der Logos Hope statt
Balboa, Panama :: Logos Hope hosts a gathering of mission organisations from across Latin America.
Martin (Argentina) wasn’t sure whether short-term missions was his idea or God’s—until he went on an unforgettable 14-day outreach to Panama.
Balboa, Panama :: Schiffsmitarbeiter bringen jungen Müttern unter den Stammesleuten das Nähen bei und spenden der Gemeinschaft Nähmaschinen