Our team in Israel is looking for people with a passion to see new churches planted among the least-reached, churches that are making disciples who are in turn making other disciples. Experience in this area is valued, but not necessary to join. Training can be provided by those on the team with experience in this area. We are working among both Jewish and Arab communities, especially in the Galilee.
- A passion to see vibrant communities of Jesus followers established among the least-reached in Israel
- Willing to invest intensively in people’s lives, through good times and bad, through victories and struggles, to see disciples of Jesus formed
- Ability to learn about and adapt to a new culture
- Willing to learn a new language
- Willing to work in a team for the common purpose of seeing churches planted and disciples made
As soon as possible
One family in Israel has found that because God cares for them during the coronavirus, they are able to share God's peace in word and in deed.
A long-term worker finds that God answers prayers after working with a short-term team who prayed over a small, Muslim village.
Even though Israel was not Casey's first choice for long-term ministry, God showed her how he brings hope to the hopeless to the Bedouin in the Negev Desert.
Christopher faced cultural challenges in teaching the Bible to people interested in learning more...just not in a church building.
Un obrero cristiano comparte lo que significa servir en la tierra donde Jesús vivió, murió y resucitó.
A Christian worker shares about what it’s like to serve in the land where Jesus lived, died and rose again.