Help present OM's ministries and opportunities to a Norwegian audience. Bring the OM stories to life in Norwegian, through writing/translating/copy-writing, including graphic design, photos and related media. Reach your audience through printed material, web site and Social Media.
OM in Norway is based in the city of Kristiansand. We are focused on sending people and encouraging Christians and local churches to be involved in missions. We are also hoping to start an outreach to immigrants here in Kristiansand and in Oslo.
We are looking for a full time Communications Manager, but we are flexible and open to part time people as well (for graphics, web site, Social Media). English speakers are welcome to apply, local volunteers are helping with translation and proofreading.
Requirements, Communications Manager:
- A creative, self-motivated and flexible individual willing to manage and work with volunteers.
- Inform and inspire through storytelling with the written word, researching, interviewing and writing stories and text materials for web and print use.
- Oversee the writing, translating, copywriting, editing and proofreading Norwegian text (with the help of local volunteers).
- Fluent in English and willing to learn Norwegian.
- Marketing and communications relevant training and experience preferred.
Working with OM in Norway, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the timely and suitable production of the national OM magazine (4 issues a year).
- Frequently update the web site and Social Media.
- Produce relevant brochures, adverts and other marketing material according to need. (Our office is using Adobe InDesign.)
- Issue press releases when relevant news occurs.
- Assist in development of new communication concepts and strategy.
- Maintain the proper use of the OM brand, communications resources and policies within the ministry of OM.
- Relate well with other communications personnel in Europe and OM International.
- OM staff secure their own funding by private donations.
As soon as possible
People of OM- Facebook Feature HuiMin Kim
Norwegen :: Shura aus Ecuador nutzt die seltene Chance und erklärt in ihrer Muttersprache das Evangelium
Norway :: A rare chance to speak her native tongue gives gives Shura (Ecuador) a chance to share the Gospel.
In January 2013, OM Norway and Norwegian Naval Training Agency agreed on internship programme for deckhands and motormen on board MV Logos Hope.
OM Norway Field Leader Willy Andre Meberg expresses condolences and prayer for the people of Norway.