ust outside Brussels, in a town called Zaventem, OM has an internationally used conference facility called ZavCentre. ZavCentre provides up to a full board stay for missionaries traveling through, OM groups' meetings, local Christians and others. Our center has around 70 beds and 5 small and large meeting rooms. Besides the conference center, OM wants to help the local church in reaching their purpose for Christ.
Hospitality Manager manages and coordinates all the different tasks in the guest house conference centre. Their role is to define the commercial and management strategy of the establishment in line with profit targets, the quality charter and hygiene and safety norms.
Hospitality Manager will organize the daily operations of our facilities. You will be responsible for coordinating and supervising our staff members and lead them by example to ensure the highest quality services.
Set room prices, keep track of budgets and interview staff.
They also monitor overall customer comfort pertaining to rooms, dining experiences, recreation facilities, security and maintenance.
• Organize and coordinate people and operations
• Supervise and oversee staff members
• Check supplies and equipment quantity and quality
• Manage budgets and approve expenditures
• Develop and communicate standard operating procedures
• Establish standards for customer service
• Ensure adherence to relevant legal, health and safety regulations and guidelines
• Keep and update relevant documents and records
• Handle customer complaints when necessary
• Assist in pricing products or services
• Flexible working hours.
• Excellent communication, leadership, relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Customer service skills to address concerns from customers.
• A servant-heart and willingness to work practically to serve mission workers.
• Knowledge of English.
• Driver's license is a plus.
• Flexible, friendly, open character.
• Previous housekeeping experience is not necessary.
• Preferably a EU-citizen, due to visa requirements.
Part Time (20 hours per week) – this position can be done parallel to another ministry
As soon as possible
Der „Prayer Hub" ist ein neuer Dienst, um eine Kultur des Gebets in OM zu entwickeln und zu pflegen. Die Gründer, Boyd und Ribka Williams, haben das Gebet zu ihrem Dienst gemacht.
Prayer Hub is a newer ministry that exists to help develop and nurture a culture of prayer in OM. The founders, Boyd and Ribka Williams, have made prayer their ministry.
Ride2Transform allows teams on two wheels to pedal far and wide, praying and sharing the love of Christ in least reached areas in Europe and Africa.
OM field leader Martin believes Belgium has a strategic part to play, with OM, in helping grow a church planting movement in Europe.
Twenty years ago, Martin Turner (UK) worked with OM Belgium for eight years, from 1988-96, with local churches and immigrants. After secular work in the UK, he and his wife, Meryem (NL), returned to Belgium a year ago. Martin is the new Field Leader for OM Belgium. Meryem is involved with immigrants. She is also planning to teach the LAMP2* method of language learning to the team members. AnneMarit Viljoen met them to ask them about their return to Belgium.
A suitcase sermon illustration helped Fredi understand what God had in store for him through full-time ministry with OM.