We see God at work through our sports ministries, but we need someone to help us to tell our stories better. We need someone who is dedicated, dynamic, creative, team minded and has great communication skills. Are you the person who can effectively tell the story of what God is doing through Sportslink? Join us and use your gifts and skills to share God’s stories across the globe.
Ideally, we would like someone who can serve full time, but it would also be helpful to have someone who can work with us for 3 or 4 days a week.
- Creating a communication development plan for OM Sportslink International
- Maintaining a sports international database of all contacts for Sportslink International
- Raising awareness and prayer support for OM sports ministries in accordance with the communication development plan
- Raising awareness of OM Sports Ministries by producing and publishing a news update for distribution throughout OM
- Gathering information by reading a wide selection of reports from OM International and other sources
- Serving as the primary contact of communications on behalf of OM Sportslink to OM fields or outside enquiries
- Communication experience in a role within or outside OM.
- Able to effectively communicate and capture our stories across the OM world
- Able to communicate in English
- Effective in incorporating and promoting diversity in the team
- Willing to raise personal support and to travel
- Computer and administrative skills
- Proficient in the use of computer software currently in use by OM for communication, reporting and personnel management
As soon as possible
Un trabajador latino del mercado aprovecha toda oportunidad para hacer discípulos viviendo abiertamente y compartiendo libremente.
“As I prayed in song, I stumbled my way towards clarity: God likes me,” remembers Louisa. “His delight in me is steady and perfect and not contingent on me at all. I didn’t have to linger by the door of the Father’s house, trying to fix myself in hopes of an invitation in. The door is ajar. I belong inside.”
An international photographer finds new ways to support the body of Christ when coronavirus cancels all his trips.
A Latino marketplace worker uses every opportunity to make disciples by living openly and sharing freely.
Paola finds God's purpose for her life overseas by teaching Spanish to Arab women and discipling other women for greater kingdom impact.
“We can learn from the rapid spread of Jesus’ message,” says Palin. “It is simple – humanly speaking the only way to see a rapid growth of Jesus followers among the least reached is for Jesus followers to move in their midst, just as Jesus did: “…the word became flesh and dwelt among them.” Let us go where there are no Jesus followers.”