We see God at work through our sports ministries, but we need someone to help us to tell our stories better. We need someone who is dedicated, dynamic, creative, team minded and has great communication skills. Are you the person who can effectively tell the story of what God is doing through Sportslink? Join us and use your gifts and skills to share God’s stories across the globe.
Ideally, we would like someone who can serve full time, but it would also be helpful to have someone who can work with us for 3 or 4 days a week.
- Creating a communication development plan for OM Sportslink International
- Maintaining a sports international database of all contacts for Sportslink International
- Raising awareness and prayer support for OM sports ministries in accordance with the communication development plan
- Raising awareness of OM Sports Ministries by producing and publishing a news update for distribution throughout OM
- Gathering information by reading a wide selection of reports from OM International and other sources
- Serving as the primary contact of communications on behalf of OM Sportslink to OM fields or outside enquiries
- Communication experience in a role within or outside OM.
- Able to effectively communicate and capture our stories across the OM world
- Able to communicate in English
- Effective in incorporating and promoting diversity in the team
- Willing to raise personal support and to travel
- Computer and administrative skills
- Proficient in the use of computer software currently in use by OM for communication, reporting and personnel management
As soon as possible
Jane entrega paquetes de higiene a una comunidad vulnerable antes de un cierre en todo el país y da seguimiento telefónico a las personas.
En lugar de pedir comida para llevar, Craig entra a las tiendas y restaurantes para "llevarse" el temor orando por las personas durante la pandemia del coronavirus.
Jane delivers hygiene packs to a vulnerable community ahead of a country-wide shut-down and follows up with people over the phone.
Instead of ordering food to pick up, Craig enters shops and restaurants to 'take away' fear by praying for people during the coronavirus pandemic.
The work we do for with those infected or affected by HIV was not inspired by a virus, but by Jesus Christ and His love for the vulnerable. The world is now dealing with another virus.
Durante la Pascua, miembros del equipo hacen alcances especiales para mujeres en la zona roja y van sabiendo que el conocimiento de que Jesús está con ellos, y que Su poder de resurrección da esperanza, fuerza y vida.