As part of the Creative Resources Team of the Global Story Team, the Creative Traffic Manager serves the OM movement by coordinating creative content gatherers around the world to fulfill content needs of OM offices toward marketing strategies to mobilise audiences to engage in missions with OM.
Key Result Areas:
•Have an understanding of the skill level, capacity and interest of OM creative professionals
• Assign projects to content creators based on skill, capacity, proximity and interest
• Maintain an overview of all content-gathering projects and deadlines
• Manage the calendar of project requests
•Maintain oversight of the travel schedules of all content gatherers and corresponding projects
• Oversee the travel budget of content gatherers
• Approve the expenditures related to the travel of creatives on content gathering trips
• Provide feedback to Creative Coaches about content gatherers in their respective networks, as it relates to the scheduling, travel and budget of creatives.
A Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English literature, public relations, communications or a related field is preferred but not required. Equivalent 2+ years of professional experience preferred. Must be self-motivated, flexible, willing/able to travel; cultural sensitivity required.
As soon as possible
Jane entrega paquetes de higiene a una comunidad vulnerable antes de un cierre en todo el país y da seguimiento telefónico a las personas.
En lugar de pedir comida para llevar, Craig entra a las tiendas y restaurantes para "llevarse" el temor orando por las personas durante la pandemia del coronavirus.
Jane delivers hygiene packs to a vulnerable community ahead of a country-wide shut-down and follows up with people over the phone.
Instead of ordering food to pick up, Craig enters shops and restaurants to 'take away' fear by praying for people during the coronavirus pandemic.
The work we do for with those infected or affected by HIV was not inspired by a virus, but by Jesus Christ and His love for the vulnerable. The world is now dealing with another virus.
Durante la Pascua, miembros del equipo hacen alcances especiales para mujeres en la zona roja y van sabiendo que el conocimiento de que Jesús está con ellos, y que Su poder de resurrección da esperanza, fuerza y vida.