Are you good with computers and IT and willing to use these gifts in overseas mission? We need someone to keep our systems functioning properly, to help our team in areas of IT that they don't understand and to handle security of devices and information.
Your job will include:
1. Maintaining social media and website for OM in Albania
Secure staff devices according to IT policies and train staff in security practises so company data can remain private and secure.
3. Hardware and software management
Maintain and upgrade devices and software according to IT policies. Ensure reliable and consistent backups are done. Solve technical problems with electronic equipment.
4. Office 365
Provide assistance to maximise productivity by using Office 365 and train/teach team members how to use apps more effectively.
5. Represent IT concerns to Area IT Officer (AITO)
Relate to Area IT officer in order to report/represent IT concerns.
You will need:
- Good working knowledge of computer systems
- Ability to describe technical information in easy-to-understand terms
- Problem solving skills
- Organised and attentive to detail
- Able to communicate in English
- Willing to learn and navigate new technologies (Windows, Linux, Mac, Web design or development skills would be an advantage)
- Patience in working with users
As soon as possible
When Christine feels God telling her 'more missions,' her initial two-year commitment turns into long-term ministry among the Roma people.
After the Transform 2019 conference, outreach teams were sent out to different parts of Greece, and to Romania, Albania and Turkey. This report gives a glimpse of what they experienced.
An Albanian man's heart is forever changed after suffering a heart attack and meeting Jesus in his recuperation.
Die Reise eines jungen albanischen Mädchens aus der Roma- und Sinitgemeinschaft, das von einem unruhigen Teenager zu einem begeisterten Jesusnachfolger wurde!
Saskia perseveres through language learning and connects with a young Albanian girl who becomes a follower of Jesus.
The journey of a young Albanian girl from the Roma and Gypsy community who went from being a troubled teenager to excitedly following Jesus!