If you would love the challenge of bringing clarity to a growing, global movement of artists – then step this way.
The Inspiro Arts Alliance cultivates and empowers artists globally to love through beauty in worship and witness.
Your part in this will be to ensure this alliance of artists is provided with a clear, consistent structure in which to thrive.
This is a remote-location job.
Work from virtually anywhere!
About 20 hrs/week.
Ensure all Inspiro staff and Connected Artists are provided with the clarity and training to thrive in their roles.
Key Result Area 1:
Clarity & Consistency in
• job descriptions, appraisals, vacation time, etc. for artists and other personnel and
• memorandums of understanding with partnering ministries.
Key Result Area 2:
Training such that
• training needs are identified for all artists and other staff and
• identified trainings are made available to all artists and other staff.
Key Result Area 3:
Transitions such that
• all applicants to long-term opportunities are guided to appropriate opportunities within the Inspiro Arts Alliance,
• Inspiro staff are transitioned smoothly: from on-boarding to being embedded within other ministries to off-boarding.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 365’s suite of applications, especially Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams;
• Highly organized, with an eye for detail, and ability to understand OM International policies and synthesize them for Inspiro’s application;
• Able to communicate effectively with others whether face-to-face, virtually or in writing;
• Excelling in administration.
This position is ideal for a volunteer or a fundraiser.
As soon as possible
Un trabajador latino del mercado aprovecha toda oportunidad para hacer discípulos viviendo abiertamente y compartiendo libremente.
For the past 18 years, Julieta and her husband have been intentionally sharing the love of Christ throughout Central and Western Asia.
“As I prayed in song, I stumbled my way towards clarity: God likes me,” remembers Louisa. “His delight in me is steady and perfect and not contingent on me at all. I didn’t have to linger by the door of the Father’s house, trying to fix myself in hopes of an invitation in. The door is ajar. I belong inside.”
An international photographer finds new ways to support the body of Christ when coronavirus cancels all his trips.
A Latino marketplace worker uses every opportunity to make disciples by living openly and sharing freely.
Paola finds God's purpose for her life overseas by teaching Spanish to Arab women and discipling other women for greater kingdom impact.