OM EAST is looking for a skilled web developer to manage and develop their eBook websites to share downloadable Christian media among people groups in hard-to-reach places. Use your skills to share the hope of Christ by making resources available in areas where there is little or no Christian literature in the local language!
OM EAST, based near Vienna, is looking for a skilled web developer who will be responsible for developing and designing current and further eBook websites, which share downloadable Christian media among specific people groups. You will be working alongside a team in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites. As the role takes into consideration user experience and function, a certain level of both graphic design and computer programming is necessary.
Web developer’s responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the coding, layout and development of several websites.
• Once a website has been created, you will generally maintain, upkeep and further develop the websites.
Web developer’s knowledge, skills and experience:
• Good knowledge of HTML and CSS lay outing techniques
• Familiar with Sass (SCSS)
• Not afraid of using command line tools
• Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
• Working closely with a team and good communication with other ministry partners to develop and deploy their content
• Help to develop the further strategy of the webpage
Preferred knowledge, skills and experience:
• Some basic graphic design knowledge (layout rules, typography)
• Can use Photoshop
• Experience with WordPress and other CMS
As soon as possible
As long as possible
Un trabajador latino del mercado aprovecha toda oportunidad para hacer discípulos viviendo abiertamente y compartiendo libremente.
For the past 18 years, Julieta and her husband have been intentionally sharing the love of Christ throughout Central and Western Asia.
“As I prayed in song, I stumbled my way towards clarity: God likes me,” remembers Louisa. “His delight in me is steady and perfect and not contingent on me at all. I didn’t have to linger by the door of the Father’s house, trying to fix myself in hopes of an invitation in. The door is ajar. I belong inside.”
An international photographer finds new ways to support the body of Christ when coronavirus cancels all his trips.
A Latino marketplace worker uses every opportunity to make disciples by living openly and sharing freely.
Paola finds God's purpose for her life overseas by teaching Spanish to Arab women and discipling other women for greater kingdom impact.