Are you experienced in business training and coaching? Do you have community development experience? Can you encourage people as they start a business and form follow-up groups? These groups support and encourage each other and work together toward solutions to uplift the community economically. OM’s Micro enterprise business ministry is passionate about helping people transform, uplift and empower their communities through business. Help us renew hope and see lasting change in peoples’ lives.
• Marketing & Developing relationships for training and/or economic development initiatives in new communities
• Organise training, identify, select, and equip community representatives to become small business trainers and/or community transformation group facilitators.
• Start and maintain community transformation groups.
• Manage the network of existing trainers and facilitators in your region and maintain a sense of community among your trainers and facilitators.
• Monitor & evaluate existing communities.
• Ministry involvement – with local team or church.
• All staff secure their own funding by private donations.
• Proven business acumen (business qualification and/or 5 years of working experience and/or have run their own business) and/or qualification or experience in Community Development.
• Passionate about empowering and uplifting others through business/entrepreneurship.
• Experience in managing people from diverse backgrounds and the ability to communicate effectively with trainers in various geographic locations using virtual channels of communication.
• Previous exposure to missions (at least one short term outreach or equivalent) and an in-depth understanding of Business as Mission.
• Willing to serve long term in (or close to) an UPG.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
• Able to use appropriate software used in OM for communication and people support
As soon as possible
Un trabajador latino del mercado aprovecha toda oportunidad para hacer discípulos viviendo abiertamente y compartiendo libremente.
For the past 18 years, Julieta and her husband have been intentionally sharing the love of Christ throughout Central and Western Asia.
“As I prayed in song, I stumbled my way towards clarity: God likes me,” remembers Louisa. “His delight in me is steady and perfect and not contingent on me at all. I didn’t have to linger by the door of the Father’s house, trying to fix myself in hopes of an invitation in. The door is ajar. I belong inside.”
An international photographer finds new ways to support the body of Christ when coronavirus cancels all his trips.
A Latino marketplace worker uses every opportunity to make disciples by living openly and sharing freely.
Paola finds God's purpose for her life overseas by teaching Spanish to Arab women and discipling other women for greater kingdom impact.