Share God's love in different creative ways with people who may have never heard the truth about Jesus before.Together with church planters from the area, you are invited to join an international team of Christians, hoping to bring the love of Jesus to the multicultural suburbs of Stockholm, Sweden.
Available for: Singles Couples Groups
- Evangelism in multicultural suburbs of Stockholm.
- Seminars on Islam and sharing with Muslims by seminar leaders with years of experience
- Work as part of an international team, together with local, multicultural churches.
- Those who want to receive tools, inspiration and experience in sharing the gospel with Muslims in a multicultural setting.
- A heart for Jesus and Muslims, as well as the ability to speak english, swedish or arabic.
Simple accommodation in a local church. You will sleep in a room with several other people of the same gender. You will sleep on mattresses etc on the floor.
You will prepare many of your own meals within the team. Sandwiches are suggested for packed lunches.
Those living outside Sweden should arrive at Stockholm Arlanda Airport.
You will be given details of how to get from the airport to the location after acceptance.
Those living inside Sweden will be giving addresses and directions after acceptance.
Travel home should be booked for the late afterrnoon/evening of the 25th or the morning of the 26th.
Please See "Travel".
You may need to walk at least 5 Km a day.
A Schengen visa is needed for non EU residents. Apply as soon as possible if you need a visa as a tourist visa can take several weeks to be processed.
All prices do not include airfare