We have an urgent need for a person with excellent training skills. It would be great if you have knowledge of accounting systems but this is not essential. Someone who is passionate about finance, training and seeing people become followers of Jesus. In this key role, you will help OM around the world impact the kingdom of God by developing and providing high-quality financial training throughout OM to all personnel involved in Finance.
We operate in over 115 countries with several hundred staff working in finance roles. In addition, we have hundreds more in leadership roles who depend upon accurate finance information in making wise decisions. For many of these people English is their second language and they will have had no accounting training. The long-term goal is to provide training and resources so that local staff can be confident and self-sufficient.
It is essential to have experience in:
– Training adults
– Working with people of different backgrounds
– Coordinating people into an effective team.
It is desirable but not essential to have experience in:
-Working in a practical financial role.
– Working with senior leadership.
– Developing and leading training.
* Ensure that OM staff are provided with training resources to fulfil their roles
* Facilitate the development of Finance leaders
* Ensure training materials are available for non-Finance leaders
* Ensure training documentation is up-to-date and relevant.
Location: Can be done remotely and from any location.
Time: Part-time, on average 1 day per week.~ Working hours flexible and would involve some out of normal business hour calls due to Intl time differences.
This is a non-salaried position, and is support based or voluntary.