Perform duties to provide administrative and clerical assistance to the Scatter Global Team, working within the limits of standard or accepted practice.
• Support various projects for Scatter Global as assigned by the Program Manager.
• Manage expense reports for SVP + VP of Mobilization Department.
• Manage Vendor set-up and invoicing for the team
• Manage and maintain the calendars of the SVP + VP of the department.
• Help coordinate and execute administrative projects for the Scatter Global team as directed by the Program Manager.
• Prepare communications and documentation, such as emails, invoices, instructional documents, reports, and other correspondence
• Assist in maintaining Scatter Global filing systems, both electronic and physical.
• Manage team email inboxes as needed.
• Maintain the SVP + VP of Mobilization calendars, scheduling meetings as directed.
• Create and submit business expense reports for the SVP + VP of Mobilization
• Set up new Vendors within CRM with the Finance Team.
• Responsible for coordinating events and onsite meetings for the Scatter team as needed (internal + external).
• Coordinate and manage in-office supplies, shipping, and other materials for Scatter Global.
• College Degree preferred but not required if relevant work experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Google Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, etc).