Information & Requirements
- Support various projects for Scatter Global as assigned by Program Manager.
- Manage expense reports for Lead of Scatter Global + the VP of Mobilization.
- Manage Vendor set-up and invoicing for Scatter Global team.
- Maintain the VP of Mobilization’s calendar.
- Help coordinate and execute administrative projects for department as directed by the Program Manager.
- Prepare communications and documentation, such as emails, invoices, instructional documents, reports and other correspondence.
- Assist in maintaining department filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Create and submit business expense reports for department VPs.
- Maintain the VP of Mobilization’s calendar, scheduling meetings as directed.
- Upload/Submit Vendor Invoices through Xledger (CRM) as Pre-registrant.
- Set-up new Vendors in Xledger (CRM) with OM USA Finance Team.
- Coordinate and manage onsite meetings for department as directed by Program Manager, including but not limited to: sending out agendas, reserving meeting rooms, arranging catering meals and set up, physical meeting supplies, arranging accommodations on OM campus or hotels, booking car rentals or air travel as needed.
- Coordinate and manage in-office supplies, shipping and other materials for department.
- College Degree preferred but not required if relevant work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Google Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, etc).