We’re looking for a person of integrity who is passionate about finance and about seeing people become followers of Jesus. In this key role, you will help OM’s Catalytic Ministries around the world impact the kingdom of God by providing accountability for financial transactions and reporting. Join us and use your skills for God’s glory.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Monitor and advise Area Leader and International Chief Financial Officer (ICFO) in order to ensure effectiveness of financial controls and accuracy of financial reporting within the area.
• Identify and recommend appropriate training in order to support Catalytic Ministry finance staff in complying with good finance practice.
• Provide the Area officers and those in charge of Catalytic Ministries with monthly reports to help them understand the financial condition of their ministry and internal and external trends developing.
• Represent the interests and concerns of the Area and Catalytic Ministry Leaders at the International Finance Committee meetings.
• Minimum of 5 years work experience in accounting, finance or economics.
• A proven track record of higher level financial management, responsible for systems implementation, review and/or modifications; oversight and management of a finance department.
• A proven record of risk assessment and mitigation.
• Experience in reporting directly to the leader of the company or organization as well as to the Board of Directors.
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
• Knowledge of the OM International Policy Manual and the OM Finance Manual
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Able to use appropriate software used in OM for communication and people support
Note: This is a non-salaried, support raising position