Are you a motivated, creative self-starter with innovative ideas who enjoys removing obstacles and solving problems? We need someone like you to direct and manage the communication and promotion of our products & services in the hearts and minds of our various stakeholder communities. OM’s Micro enterprise business ministry is passionate about helping people transform, uplift and empower their communities through business. Join us, help renew hope and see lasting change in people’s lives.
Responsibilities (more specifics are available by requesting the job description):
• Develop Product and Brand awareness across our stakeholder communities.
• Plan and expedite various promotional campaigns across multiple media channels.
• Plan and expedite all publicity activities including specific campaigns & events.
• Design and produce promotional materials analogue and digital to support new & existing initiatives (For use by our trainers locally and internationally to promote our programmes in their countries).
• Support the design and development of training materials.
• Proven marketing / PR experience (3 years of working experience and/or relevant post-school qualification)
• Passionate about empowerment and upliftment through business/entrepreneurship.
• Experience in working with people from diverse backgrounds and in gaining alignment across a broad stakeholder community.
• Exposure to missions (at least one short term outreach or equivalent) and some understanding of Business as Mission / Business 4 Transformation. If no previous missions experience, then applicant should go through one of OM’s Mission Discipleship Training (MDT) programmes.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, a graphic design platform, and a video-editing platform.
• Able to use appropriate software used in OM for communication and people support
• Advanced creative writing, journalism, and communication skills for a variety of media platforms.
• Able to communicate the impact of transformed lives with various stakeholder communities
• Able to build and maintain strong and personal relationships
• Need to be able to speak, read and write effectively in English