Do you have a compassionate heart for refugees and are capable to teach either the English or German language (basic to intermediate) to both adults and kids? If you are a self-motivated teacher who enjoys a new challenge and wants to work toward the purpose of reaching those who have never heard the gospel before, consider using your skills with OM. Participation in local ministry and team life may also be aspects of your role.
• A compassionate heart for Refugees and Migrants.
• Previous experience in teaching languages (desirable)
• Advanced level of English and/or German language.
• Teaching skills; creative, friendly, patient and flexible.
• Cultural sensitiveness, open to learn and adapt.
• Basic to intermediate knowledge of Farsi, Arabic or Kurdish language (desirable)