Information & Requirements
Receive and respond to work orders for needed maintenance and repair techniques for plumbing, electrical, and mechanical.
- Regular maintenance including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry, painting, cubicle set up, and carpet cleaning. Determine the need for vendors.
- Conduct routine, periodic, or special inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns of facilities, machinery, and equipment.
- Assist with event setup involved in hosting special events, conferences, and meetings as requested.
- Provide support, development, and/or leadership guidance to all volunteers.
- Ensure all equipment is properly cleaned, maintained, and stored. Report the need for equipment repair.
- Patch minor holes and cracks in walls and ceilings and paint structures as needed.
- Install and correct minor electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and structural problems.
- Install, operate and service water heaters, fans, pumps, and related mechanical equipment.
- Ensure the fleet is operational.
- Assist if needed with yard duties of grounds, and perform routine mowing, edging, and raking.
- Drive OM truck to pick up supplies, deliver items, and unload and store supplies.
- Availability to work after normal business hours.
- Perform or assist with any assignments as required or directed.
- Leave the work area clean after completing work orders.
- This position may require some lifting up to 80lbs.
- A Valid GA Driver’s License.
- And any other duty as assigned in the scope of the work.
Lead and assist groups of volunteers that come to help.
Respond to work orders in a timely manner While providing excellence in customer service.