Perform duties to lead and participate to ensure that visitors/guests to the OM properties in Tyrone, short- term and long-term housing properties on the OM campus receive good first impressions of the organization, its staff, and coordinates onsite events and conferences.
HIGH LEVEL OBJECTIVES:
OM properties are an inviting destination for housing and events for both internal and external clients.
- Monitor housing (long/short term) to ensure properties are well maintained within budgetary guidelines.
- Maintain a master calendar for booking other OM Tyrone campus facilities including the Worship Center, Chapel, and Dining Room. Plan and coordinate conferences and events held on the OM Tyrone campus. Obtain information and requirements for event, and assign tasks to staff, volunteers, and outside contractors. Prepare contracts for events that require contractual agreements and obtain management and customer signatures, quote the amount for usage, and ensure that liability insurance is in place. Ensure that the kitchen is properly maintained, and provide users with accessibility codes, and supplies as agreed. Maintain a staff presence during the contracted events to ensure compliance with OM Tyrone policies and contractual agreements.
- Monitor the conditions of guest housing units. Schedule and order replacement of furniture and household goods as needed to ensure the units are kept in good living conditions. Create contracts and obtain signatures from long term housing residents/staff. Maintain spreadsheets and records of contracts and schedules for long term housing and communicate costs with internal contacts as needed.
- Identify talent with the potential to serve OM in any capacity and especially in roles within area of responsibility and encourage application through prescribed selection processes. Interview, recommend hire, train and assign staff. Provide direction and mentoring, and cross training. Maintain harmonious employee/employer/Partner relations.
- Manage part time or assigned volunteers as required.
- Lead and participate to facilitate the use and upkeep of the OM Tyrone short term/long term housing properties in compliance with organizational policies. Create work orders and transmit to Facilities for décor or furniture changes or maintenance issues impacting any of the housing units. Implement program to stock units with various food and other supplies to enhance the guests stay. Respond to complaints and concerns by residents.
- Monitor and update supplies in event spaces (kitchen/dining) and overall campus coffee OM event supplies.
- Coordinate and host events of clients inside/outside of the OM Tyrone Campus.
- Monitor the departmental operating budget. Review expenses for materials and supplies against budgets and recorded expenditures, and report on variances.
Each team member is expected to participate in the team life activities of OM, including:
- Team events that focus on prayer, fellowship, training, and development
- Task Forces or Working Groups that facilitate cross-department collaboration.
- Modeling the culture of OM Tyrone.
- Previous experience in hospitality preferred.
- Functional in Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
Perform or assist with any assignments as required or directed.
This position may require some lifting, up to 25lbs