Perform duties to provide general cleaning of the OM Apartments and various areas of the campus workplace, complying with instructions and prescribed routines, methods or procedures and involving the making of minor decisions.
HIGH LEVEL OBJECTIVES:
Perform a variety of housekeeping duties including vacuuming, mopping, surface cleaning, dusting, changing, sanitizing, and laundering linen in a timely manner.
- Strip linens from bedrooms and bathrooms, and wash and dry.
- Vacuum and dust all rooms.
- Clean bathroom fixtures, shower curtains, and mirrors. Dispose of soap, shampoo, and other partially used amenities and empty trash. Refill hand soap dispenser and sweep and mop floors.
- Put clean linens on beds and clean towels in bathrooms.
- Clean the kitchen appliances, counters, and sinks. Ensure utensils are clean. Refill hand and dish soap dispensers as needed. Check refrigerator and dispose of open or expired food products and restock as instructed. Empty trash and replace trash bag. Sweep and mop floors.
- Clean the living rooms, dust, and vacuum, and check the couch and other areas for cleanliness, pests, and cobwebs.
- Check lights and appliances and notify office staff regarding maintenance needs. Perform a final check of the premises, attend to any issues, and take trash to the dumpster.
- Clean, dust, vacuum and resupply various areas within the campus workplace including the lobby, dining room, kitchen, bathrooms, Chapel, and other areas as assigned.
Lead and assist groups of volunteers that come to help.
Ability to assist customers and guests when needed.
Attention to detail when cleaning.
Organized and able to follow a schedule.
Ability to follow verbal directions.
A need of attention to detail.
Each team member is expected to participate in the team life activities of OM, including:
- Team events that focus on prayer, fellowship, training and development
- Task Forces or Working Groups that facilitate cross-department collaboration
- Modeling the culture of OM USA
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
Perform or assist with any assignments as required or directed.
- This position may require some lifting up to 50lbs
- A Valid GA Driver’s License