You will be part of a team whose overall goal is to design, secure, integrate and provide access to information for OM International. We also support and give advice on how to do this.
This could potentially be a remote position. The position holder will need to have overlap in work hours with European Time Zone by at least 2-3 hours each day.
This is not a salaried position and will require raising financial support.
Preferred Requirements and Competencies:
* Adherence to the Christian beliefs and values central to OM as documented in OM’s statement of faith, vision and core values
* 2 years’ experience administering VMware, Windows Servers, Office 365, RedHat Enterprise servers (or similar), Azure Cloud, Microsoft Identity Manager, DevOps (Salt)
* Experience of OM and how it operates as an organisation
* Degree in IT Systems Management or equivalent experience
* MCSE or equivalent experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook
* Fluent communication in English
* High level of people skills and great understanding of different cultural backgrounds
* Can think strategically at a global level
* Ability to juggle multiple demands, prioritise work and take initiative