In your role as the Communications Manager (also known as Global Connections Department Head), you will help us present Logos Hope to the world. The Logos Hope has stories to tell!
Working on board, you will be responsible for managing and supporting a creative team that brings the stories of the Ship Ministry to life through writing and design, photos and video, media relations and more as you travel from port to port.
What is required?
– A creative yet flexible individual with proven team management experience.
– Marketing and communications relevant training and experience preferred.
– Able to communicate in English effectively, both in spoken and written form.
– A team of supporters who will ensure your financial sponsorship while on board.
Working on board Logos Hope, you will be responsible for:
– Effectively managing the onboard Global Connections department and activities, budget and resources.
– Ensuring the timely and suitable provision of resources:
– Assisting in development of new communication concepts and further development of strategy for areas of responsibility.
– Maintaining the proper use of the ship brand, communications resources and policies within the ministry of Logos Hope.
This is a non-salaried role. You will be required to raise support.