Use your special ability to design communication to inspire and motivate people in our ports of call to visit Logos Hope and our audience around the world to be part of what God is doing in the Ship Ministry.
As the graphic designer in communications team on board Logos Hope, you will help provide print ready materials for publicity and promotion and other design work for use digitally and in other ways to inform and inspire the public and our partners around the world.
Working with our Marketing & Communications team you will be responsible for:
* Create high-quality layouts, designs and graphics for approved print and other projects.
* Ensure projects meet the corporate identity and are consistent in their application of the brand.
* Backup and archive all projects for future reference and use
* Train and support advance port preparation teams in best practices for publicity materials.
* A creative team player with flexibility and adaptability.
* Relevant qualification and/or a proven track record in graphic design.
* Ability to work to deadlines.
* Experience with Adobe Creative Suite software.
* Good English language ability, both in spoken and written form. Spanish language ability advantageous.
* A team of supporters who will ensure your financial sponsorship while with the Ship Ministry.