Do you have skills in administration? We are looking for a personal assistant to serve with out WASCA Area leader.
Gifting/experience as an administrative assistant is needed to work as a personal assistant to our Area Leader.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Discretion and trustworthiness: you may need to handle confidential information
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
• The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
• Tact and diplomacy
• Communication skills
• Willing to raise personal support