The Personnel Manager is a key member of the OM Mercy Teams International (MTI) Head Office team. As a member of the OM MTI team, the Manager will assist the Executive Director, and work with other members of the OM MTI team in the areas of personnel recruitment, placement, people care, administration, reporting, and training and development. The Manager will also build relationships with other OM entities, and networks within OM International and OM East Asia.
This role is a part-time, self-supporting role, with a renewable two-year term period. The work hours are flexible and are estimated to be between 16 to 24 hours per week. Although the head office of OM MTI is in Singapore, the candidate’s physical location can be anywhere in the world, but preferably in or close to Asia.
1. Spiritually mature Christian – with spiritual vitality and high moral standards.
2. Passion for Christian development work, with an empathy and compassion towards the unreached and poor communities in East Asia.
3. Ability to work well collaboratively in a multicultural team.
4. Good interpersonal skills, with ability to connect with other OM colleagues and stakeholders.
5. Interest and/or relevant experience in personnel and human resources work, with a spiritual gift of love and concern for people.
6. Skilled in administration.
7. Good communication skills, with a high proficient level of written and spoken English.
8. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook software.
9. Proficient in the use of computer software currently in use by OM for communication, reporting, and personnel management.