Do you feel called by God to serve him in France? Join the OM team in France as we serve to inspire, mobilize and equip others in seeing churches grow and be discipled, as well as getting involved hands-on in one of the least reached countries in Europe.
The Field Personnel Officer is crucial to our ministry here in France. As the principal contact for people joining the team, you’ll play a key role in guiding them through the process, from registration to departure and into ministry.
We are looking for committed team members who love God and are passionate about serving Him with their gifts and skills, and if necessary to serve in other ways too!
Our Field Personnel Officer is someone who can work well with OM offices around the world. By helping to implement OM practices and procedures, you’ll help to ensure that things run as smoothly as possible for the team in France, as well as supporting French missionaries taking the step to move abroad. The Field Personnel Officer will be the point person for the whole application process, from registration to departure, in ensuring they are adequately prepared for their ministry, and keeping in touch with them right through to their return to France.
– Well-organized and reliable
– Capable of managing several tasks at the same time
– Thrives in working as part of an international team
– Good knowledge of English and French obligatory or willingness to learn French on arrival.
– Cross-cultural experience preferred, or willingness to gain some cross-cultural experience
– Needs to be based in the office in Pontault-Combault