Young people today are searching for what is real and what works in their lives. They are moving from childhood to adulthood. Some have already started a friendship with Jesus but lack a mentor to disciple them in their relationship with Christ, while others have never heard of Christ. Around the world, there is a tremendous need for full-time youth workers, who have a deep desire to see young people develop in their walk with Jesus. In many circumstances, creativity is needed to find ways to make connections and build relationships with young people. Do you share our passion to see young people discover who Jesus is and be built up to become men and women who follow Him? Consider joining us on this journey!
Our team is looking for a committed, creative, patient and persistent person willing to pioneer ministries for high school teenagers, college students and young people in general.
– Experience working with teens and youth
– Ability to work within a multicultural team
– Good command of the English language
– Willingness to intensively learn the Bosnian language
– High cultural sensitiveness, open to learn and adapt.
– Creativity to start youth ministries from scratch
– Sociable and easily builds friendships
– Gifted in any kind of arts or sports (desirable)