Live in a unique international community on board a ship. By being a part of the organization aimed to bring knowledge, help and hope to the world, transforming lives and communities through:
- Experiencing God in new ways as you see Him at work in and through you.
- Learn from different countries and cultures, sailing from port to port.
- Grow in character by living and ministering in the ship’s international community of over 400 people from more than 45 nations. Build friendships which can last for a lifetime.
- Serve and learn skills by working 40 hours a week in one of the ships departments.
- Strengthen spiritual understanding and disciples through the regular devotions, study, groups, prayers meetings and worship nights.
- Develop creative ministry skills such as drama, mime, dance and children’s ministry as well as public speaking skills and leadership skills.
- Reach out to local people during your ministry days sharing your faith in a culturally appropriate way and serve the national church and community through longer ministry challenge teams.
Participant must be in good health, flexible, willing to learn. You will need to have at least an intermediate level of English. You must possess a passport that is still valid for at least 6 months at the leaving date from Logos Hope. You must also agree to abide by all ships policies. You must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
The 1-Year program accepts singles, couples and families. Space is limited for families.
On board the ship. Accommodations are provided according to participant profile: singles share cabins, while couples have a small cabin and families have a small family cabin.
Nutritious meals are served in our dining room on board three times per day. The menu is set by our Executive Chef and is often determined by the food available. Unfortunately, we cannot cater to specific eating habit or diets (vegetarian, gluten free, low cholesterol, low carb, etc.) but try to offer a variety of options at each meal.
Participant must arrange own travel to and from the ship and visas if required. Travel/Health Insurance cover is required, which must cover Covid-19 treatment and repatriation if needed.
Participant must be in excellent health, able to cope with hard physical work in hot, humid climates.
We'll advise on application whether your nationality will need a visa.
Cost does not include airfare, the required travel insurance or any necessary visas or vaccinations.
Connect with one of our mission coaches for more information!